- 8 small potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, parsley, garlic salt and pepper together and mix well.
- Pour over potatoes and toss.
- Place 1/2 potatoes in a greased baking dish and top with 1/2 cup of each cheese,follow with the rest of the potatoes and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 45- 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.