My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- 2Combine olive oil, parsley, garlic salt and pepper together and mix well.
- 3Pour over potatoes and toss.
- 4Place 1/2 potatoes in a greased baking dish and top with 1/2 cup of each cheese,follow with the rest of the potatoes and the rest of the cheese.
- 5Bake for 45- 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes And Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (861 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1398.8
- Calories from Fat 734
- Total Fat 81.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 1166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 46.2 g