Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, parsley, garlic salt and pepper together and mix well.
- Pour over potatoes and toss.
- Place 1/2 potatoes in a greased baking dish and top with 1/2 cup of each cheese,follow with the rest of the potatoes and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 45- 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Quick & easy to make. Used a mandoline to slice potatoes real thin. Baked at 350 degrees. Used 10 small russet potatoes and kept other recipe porportions the same for 8 people.
Good, like scalloped potatoes only without the creamy stuff - the olive oil base made it interesting, and of course the kids went for the cheese.
Made these for dinner last night and they were great! I found that I only needed to cook mine around 35 minutes; they were on the verge of burning. I think the mozarella was what made this dish stand out. I wouldn't have thought to pair mozarella with potatoes, but it was fabulous!