1/1 Photo of Roasted Potatoes and Cauliflower With Chives
Adapted from a recipe I found at epicurious.com. You could use more olive oil if it is your preference. I tend to cook with as little oil as I can get away with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Cut potatoes in half, about ½ inch pieces. In a large Ziploc bag, toss potatoes, garlic, a few sprays of cooking spray to coat, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Put potatoes in a glass baking dish and roast, uncovered, for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 4While potatoes are roasting, put cauliflower in the same Ziploc bag, toss with more salt and pepper to taste, and a few sprays of cooking spray to coat.
- 5When 15 minutes are up, stir the cauliflower into the potatoes, mixing well. Roast for 10-15 minutes more, until cauliflower is tender and starting to golden.
- 6Toss with fresh chives and serve with sour cream if desired!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes and Cauliflower With Chives
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g