Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and combine well with potatoes.
- Bake,covered, in 375* oven for at least 1 hr.
- Uncover and bake 15 to 30 min longer or until potatoes are tender and brown on edges.
- (May be a little longer or shorter depending on your oven).
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! The blend of spices leaves a delicate flavor and a perfect accompaniment to any meal. Do not add extra salt, you don't need it. Served with slow roasted beef spareribs and fresh broccoli. Thanks, Carmen B.
This is a great recipe and I use it regularly. You do need to adjust the ingredients to suit your taste and the meat you are serving, but don't leave out the dill: it is what make this recipe exceptional.
This was a nice way to serve roasted potatoes. Mine turned out a bit bland, so I added a little garlic salt and extra herbs. But all in all, we enjoyed this dish. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Carmen B.