Top Review by Southern Lady
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! The blend of spices leaves a delicate flavor and a perfect accompaniment to any meal. Do not add extra salt, you don't need it. Served with slow roasted beef spareribs and fresh broccoli. Thanks, Carmen B.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1 ",pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and combine well with potatoes.
- Bake,covered, in 375* oven for at least 1 hr.
- Uncover and bake 15 to 30 min longer or until potatoes are tender and brown on edges.
- (May be a little longer or shorter depending on your oven).