Recipe by Niki Tiki Tavi
This is a really simple and super easy recipe for amazing roasted potatoes. I left the garlic cloves whole last time, and they came out crisp and delicious.
Top Review by TheGrumpyChef
These will be making frequent visits to our house! Loved the garlic and herbs, and the potatoes roasted were roasted perfectly. I did broil the potatoes for the last 5 minutes to brown them up a bit. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2008.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut in 1 1/2 to 2-inch chunks
- 1 large sweet onion, cut in large chunks
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, smashed and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 dash dried marjoram or 1 dash basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a large shallow baking pan with foil;
- spray with cooking spray or lightly grease.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or food storage bag;
- toss to coat thoroughly.
- Arrange in the baking pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes,
- until potatoes are tender and nicely browned.