This is a very flavorful side dish. The herbs and spices make these potatoes special, well worth the extra time and effort.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine oil, cheese, and seasonings.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan and pour oil mixture over potatoes, stirring to coat.
- Bake for one hour, or until potatoes are tender. Stir occasionally.
Very easy to prepare. It's a keeper but not forthe faint of heart as the spices are plentiful!
We love oven roasted potatoes, and these were exceptional. Nice mix of herbs and spices. I left out the dill weed, since we don't care for it, and added some dried basil instead. Made for My 3-Chefs 2008.