Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are the best tasting potatoes and so easy!! I don't measure any of it, I just eyeball it.
- 8 -10 red potatoes, diced
- 1 -2 teaspoon seasoning salt (I use Tastefully Simple's)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with olive oil.
- Place potatoes in dish.
- Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil and seasoning salt.
- Stir potatoes until covered and in a single layer.
- Bake @ 400 for 45 min, turning in 15 minute intervels.
Good! I used white potatoes instead of red, but still good. Simple and easy to make. Thanks for sharing!
This is a very simple and easy recipe. I added some onions and used Old Bay seasoning instead of seasoning salt. The instructions were very good and I will use this recipe again. Thanks, Southern Mama, for sharing this recipe!!
What a simple yet delicious recipe. Prep time was just about 10 minutes and the end result was so tasty. I will make these a lot from now on.