Recipe by spatchcock
These are wonderful potatoes. They are pretty healthy, and they get nice and crispy in the oven. The cooking time has varied for various reviewers (and for me) so please take this into consideration when making these!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freshly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb white new potatoes or 1 lb red potatoes, cleaned and cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except potatoes, in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes in a large zip-close plastic bag.
- Add mustard mixture.
- Close bag and shake to coat.
- Pour contents of bag into a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 40-60 minutes.