These are wonderful potatoes. They are pretty healthy, and they get nice and crispy in the oven. The cooking time has varied for various reviewers (and for me) so please take this into consideration when making these!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except potatoes, in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes in a large zip-close plastic bag.
- Add mustard mixture.
- Close bag and shake to coat.
- Pour contents of bag into a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 40-60 minutes.
Nice potatoes. I added fresh thyme and some garlic powder. I also had to increase the cooking time to about an hour.
Very good flavor. My wife and kids liked them a lot. Used Red Potato's that were a little large, so I quartered them. Still worked out fine but I had to increase the time a little (45 Min).
EXCELLENT! I love rosemary and don't care much for oregano but they're both only in the background on these potatoes. The herbs complement each other nicely. My husband reminds me constantly when I buy dijon mustard that he doesn't like mustard. Well, he LOVED these - just don't tell him they were cooked with mustard!