1/1 Photo of Roasted Potato Wedges
This recipe comes from Pampered Chef. It is so easy and so good. It goes with any grilled meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cut potatoes into 1 inch wedges and place in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- 4Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g