Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from Pampered Chef. It is so easy and so good. It goes with any grilled meat.
- 4 -5 large red potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch wedges and place in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
I'm not a big potato person, but I love these! Just the right combination of herbs. I cooked them until they were a little crispy.....YUM!
Very tasty... may have been missing something though.
Great, but most importantly, easy to make!! I used 6 potatoes with the same amount of other ingredients and they turned out yummy! Thanks for sharing.