Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Southern Living. I haven't tried it yet but plan to the week of Christmas.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 lb yukon gold potato
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch slices.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter, oil, and rosemary, over medium heat, until the butter is melted; stir to combine.
- Brush 1/4 cup butter mixture over 2 baking sheets.
- Place potato slices evenly in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Brush potatoes with remaining butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 450°F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Way beyond excellent!! I thought the different types of potatoes were nice and colorful but also had delicious flavor. The texture was very tender on the inside. The smell of rosemary pervaded throughout the house. Very pleased. Thanks for posting.