Recipe by Auntie Jan
Who doesn't like roasted potatoes...I know I don't. This is a good base recipe you can mess around with. I like to use red, white and fingerlings in this dish-feel free to add and subtract the spices.
- 1 -2 lb of mixed potato, chopped (used a variety of your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 small onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven temp to 425.
- Toss all of your ingredients well with the olive oil and spread out in a single layer in a roasted pan.
- Roast for about 25 minutes or so and turn occassionally so they all get nice and brown. They are done when they pierce easily.