Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This salad combines roasted lemon potatoes with baby spinach and a light dressing. You can use leftover potatoes or follow the instructions here to make them. From "Redbook" magazine.
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch wedges
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss together potatoes, oil, rosemary, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- Roast until potatoes are tender and golden, tossing once or twice, about 40 minutes; cool.
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, water and garlic.
- Add potatoes, spinach, and Parmesan cheese; toss.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.