Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a jelly roll pan or shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray; toss to coat.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until tender, stirring after 25 minutes.
- Whisk together the vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle parsley mixture over potatoes, tossing gently to combine.