Recipe by dicentra
This is from my 365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian cookbook. Use good ingredients for this simple salad.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
I love roasted potatoes and this was very easy to put together. I used red and Yukon gold potatoes. I prefer this served at room temperature the best. Served these potatoes with clam cakes and pan grilled asparagus. Thank you for posting the recipe. cg ;)
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 dice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*. In a medium bowl, toss diced potatoes with olive oil and garlic.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Set aside to cool.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl. Toss with balsamic vinegar, onion, capers, salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature or chilled.