1/1 Photo of Roasted-Potato Salad
Barb in WNY's Note:
I think this recipe originally came from a Good Housekeeping magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In large bowl, toss potatoes with 2T olive oil.
- 3Place potatoes in 2 jelly-roll pans(15 1/2 X10 1/2- inches).
- 4Roast potatoes 45 minutes, switching pans between upper and lower racks halfway through baking.
- 5Turn them occasionally with a pancake turner, until golden and fork tender.
- 6When cooked, remove to a large bowl.
- 7Grate peel from lemon.
- 8Squeeze enough juice to equal 2 tablespoons.
- 9Add lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley, salt, rosemary, thyme, sugar, pepper and 2 tablesoon olive oil, toss until potatoes are well coated.
- 10Serve potatoes warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted-Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g