- 1 kg chat potato, halved
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3cm pieces
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 3 cups baby rocket
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200oC. Place potatoes and sweet potatoes in a large roasting pan (or 2 small ones). Toss through oil and roast for 50 minutes or until tender and crisp.
- Place garlic, extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, chives and cheese in a bowl. Toss through the potatoes and the rocket and season.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.