- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons seasoning, divided (Mrs. Dash Mesquite Grilling Blend)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with 1 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Mequite Grilling Blend and olive oil.
- Spread potatoes on baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining Mrs. Dash seasoning in medium bowl.
- Cool potatoes slightly.
- Stir in potatoes, celery and green onions into mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve immediately.