My sister in law to be made this for a picnic one day and it was the hit. I took it over and made it more than it was. The great thing about this is almost any roasted veggie works great in it. Tinker with it and make it yours. It is also much better on day 2 as it has soaked up even more of the marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots and green beans into 1-1 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2Toss in olive oil and Kosher salt.
- 3Place on a baking sheet making sure veggies don't touch otherwise they will steam instead of roast and put into a 400 degree oven.
- 4Roast about 20 minutes or until vegetables start to brown.
- 5Here's the love.
- 6Remove from oven and put hot vegetables into a bowl with marinade.
- 7My favorite is 1/4 cup good extra virgin olive oil and 2 tbs balsamic vinegar sea salt and gound pepper.
- 8you may also use 1/3 cup of your favorite purchased vinaigrette dressing.
- 9Add chopped fresh herbs and toss well.
- 10Refrigerate until cool.
- 11This is more of a starting point than a recipe.
- 12Make this your own.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1823.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g