Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This dish is a perfect complement to roast chicken or pork.
Make and share this Roasted Potato Medley recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes & Yukon Gold potatoes. Scrub the new potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan. Add enough lightly salted water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil & cook the potatoes for 3 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a large nonstick baking sheet.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes until browned & crisp, about 25 minutes. Serve immediately.