Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can serve this slightly warm or chilled.
- 4 lbs potatoes, cleaned and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 20 fresh garlic cloves, lightly chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, cleaned and chopped
- 1 -2 green onion, cleaned and chopped
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place onto 2 baking sheets and sprinkle evenly with garlic.
- Roast for 20 - 30 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Sprinkle and gently toss with chili powder, cumin, cayenne, cilantro, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, mix lime juice, Dijon mustard, and sugar. Drizzle over potatoes and toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled.