1 hr 5 mins
Another Low Cholesterol recipe, I'm not crazy about the Kalamata Olives, so they are optional with me. You can use either fresh or frozen green beans with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 lb small red potato, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 lbs green beans
- 2 cups chicken breasts, diced and cooked
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F
- 2Lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- 3Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch cubes.
- 4Place them in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 5Lightly spray the potatoes with olive oil spray.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
- 7Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring enough water to cover the green beans to a boil over high heat.
- 8Add the green beans.
- 9Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the beans are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 10Drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- 11In a large bowl, combine the beans, potatoes, chicken, peppers and olives.
- 12In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until well blended listed below.
- 132 Tbls white wine vinegar.
- 142 Tbls fresh lemon juice.
- 152 medium garlic cloves, minced.
- 162 tsps olive oil.
- 172 tsps light brown sugar.
- 181 tsp grated lemon zest.
- 191/2 tsp dried oregano, crumbled
- 20Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potato & Chicken Salad W/ Greek Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar