Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make ahead time for this recipe is 1 to 24 hours before serving. Taken from the "Great Tasting Money Saving Meals" cookbook. Note: cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
- 2 large baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (water packed)
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- lettuce leaf
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scrub potatoes, pat dry.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place on prepared pan; coat potates with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned; stirring occasionally.
- While the potatoes are baking combine oil, orange juice, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Place potatoes in large bowl; cool slightly.
- Add tuna, tomatoes, green onions and oil mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- To complete recipe, let salad stand at room temperature 10 minutes; toss gently and serve on lettuce leaves.