Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
from All recipes.com
- 2 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place mushroom caps, gill side up, on baking sheet. Drizzle with soy sauce and add a few grinds of black pepper to each cap.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoon blue cheese onto each cap.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.