1/1 Photo of Roasted Pork & Veggies for Two
I threw this together when I couldn't figure out what to do with the pork steaks and was very pleased with its simplicity and flavor. The onion carmelizes and is delicious with the pork and other vegetables. The label on the pork said Pork Center Cuts, they were about an inch thick and I didn't trim the fat. Measurements are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Add vegetable oil to roasting pan.
- 3Halve then quarter potatoes and arrange with carrots and onions in pan around the edges; sprinkle vegetables with Parsley.
- 4Sprinkle both sides of pork with salt, cracked pepper, Complete Seasoning, then Basil and arrange in the center of the pan.
- 5Cover with foil and cook in oven for 25 minutes turning pork once and rearranging onions if necessary.
- 6Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees and cook uncovered an additional 10 minutes.
- 7Serve with salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pork & Veggies for Two
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.4
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 1303.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: