Recipe by PaisleySage
I threw this together when I couldn't figure out what to do with the pork steaks and was very pleased with its simplicity and flavor. The onion carmelizes and is delicious with the pork and other vegetables. The label on the pork said Pork Center Cuts, they were about an inch thick and I didn't trim the fat. Measurements are estimated.
- 3 pork chops, center cuts about 1 inch thick
- 2 red potatoes, washed
- 1⁄2 cup whole baby carrots
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons badia complete seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add vegetable oil to roasting pan.
- Halve then quarter potatoes and arrange with carrots and onions in pan around the edges; sprinkle vegetables with Parsley.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with salt, cracked pepper, Complete Seasoning, then Basil and arrange in the center of the pan.
- Cover with foil and cook in oven for 25 minutes turning pork once and rearranging onions if necessary.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees and cook uncovered an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with salad.