1/1 Photo of Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon-Barbecue Sauce
Cooking Creation's Note:
Don't let the short list of ingredients fool you - this sauce packs in a ton of flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Sprinkle and massage a generous amount of kosher salt and pepper all over the pork. Sear the pork on all sides until deep brown.
- 4Transfer the skillet to the oven. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a thermometer reads 140 degrees. Turn over once halfway through roasting. Remove the pork from the skillet and wrap in tin foil. Allow the pork to rest in the foil for 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, make the sauce. Using the same skillet, place it over medium-high heat on the stove top. Deglaze with the bourbon, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Whisk in the soy sauce, ketchup and brown sugar. Bring the sauce to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Remove the pork from the tin foil. Whisk any drippings that have collected in the tin foil into the bourbon-barbecue sauce.
- 7Slice the pork and pour the sauce over all.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon-Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 649.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 24.5 g