Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Entertain your guests this Holiday with this scrumtious Roasted pork and this delectable glaze!! Everyone will Love it!!
- 1⁄2 cup smuckers pure apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place a rack over a foil lined baking sheet. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle pork loin with salt and pepper.
- Reserve half of the glaze and spread the remaining over pork loin. Bake in preheated oven 50-60 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
- Remove from oven and cover with foil for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with reserved glaze.
What a pleasant surprise, as the glaze cooks, the flavor mellows. I also loved the reserved sauce to dip in. I used sugar-free peach jam which worked very well. Thank you Chef mariajane!
Made this using a boneless pork roast that I had in the freezer and it came out yummy! Served it with mashed potatoes and Brussel sprouts.