Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 -1 1⁄4 ounce French onion soup mix
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 450f.
- combine apples, cranberries and nuts. and place over the bottom of a med. size roasting pan.
- season pork with salt and pepper. place on top of apple mixture.
- combine remaining ingredients. microwave for 1 minute just enough to make the ingredients combine better.
- pour over the pork and apple mixture.
- roast for 30 minute.
Koechin, Thanks for this delicious recipe, it was very good! I used chicken broth instead of water and Recipe #327297 in place of the pre-packaged soup mix. I served with a brown & wild rice pilaf and simply roasted carrots. Yum!