1/2 Photos of Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Acorn Squash
From 'Everyday Food'. I made this using one large pork loin. I felt it needed a bit more hoisin sauce, so I doubled the amount indicated. It was really delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- 2Scatter squash and garlic in a lrge roasting pan.
- 3Mix rosemary, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; rub into pork.
- 4Place in pan with vegetables; drizzle with oil.
- 5Roast 25 minutes.
- 6Brush pork with hoisin sauce.
- 7Continue roasting, about 15 minutes, until pork reaches and internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- 8Let meat stand 5 minutes before slicing into 1 1/2 inch tenderloins.
- 9Serve with squash, garlic, and any pan juices.
- 10NOTE: The recipe says to leave the skin on the squash. Perhaps this is so the squash will not fall apart during the cooking process. I did cook it as specified but took it off prior to eating.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Acorn Squash
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 149.9 mg
- Sodium 1120.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 49.0 g