- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup white wine (can use apple juice)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in a large plastic bag.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients and pour into bag with the meat.
- Seal bag and chill to marinate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Pour meat and marinade into a roasting pan and cook, uncovered for 2 hours (basting often) or until cooked through.