Mouthwatering!!! This makes great sandwiches: combine sliced roasted pork loin with frisee and serve on slices of baguette drizzled with a rosemary-basil pesto sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Slice small slits all over the pork loin; insert the garlic slivers into the holes.
- Spread the Dijon mustard evenly over the entire loin, using your hands or a spatula. Sprinkle loin with the herbes de Provence, the salt and the pepper.
- Place on a roasting rack set in a roasting pan and bake for about 1 hour, or until meat thermometer reaches 155 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.