Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I threw this together the other night. I'm trying to recall exact amount for the sauces I used for the sauce. You may need to adjust things a little to get the taste right. For the seasoning salt try my All Purpose Seasoning Salt
- 3 -4 lbs pork loin
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup prepare honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons pork roast drippings (strained and skimmed of fat)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Pork Loin Roast:.
- Pre Heat oven to 250.
- Rub pork loin with seasoning salt.
- bake for 1 hour, then turn up temp to 350 and bake for another 30 minutes, or until internal temp hits 140.
- When roast hits 140, remove from oven and wrap in foil and let rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Honey Mustard Sauce:.
- While pork is resting, add mustard, honey, salt and half & half to a sauce pan and bring to a simmer.
- Make sure the the roast drippings have cooled enough to handle and that all the chunks are skimmed out. Stir in the cornstarch.
- Whisk in half of the starch slurry to simmering sauce. Stir until sauce thickens. Add more slurry if sauce is not thick enough.