Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 907.18 g boneless pork loin roast
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml ground ginger, divided
- 4.92 ml ground nutmeg, divided
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon, divided
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 59.14 ml honey
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2 apples, cored, peeled, and sliced into wedges
- Cooking Directions.
- Rub pork loin with olive oil, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon each ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, stir together the other half of the spices with the wine, honey, lemon juice and apple wedges.
- Roast pork in shallow pan in a 350 degrees F. oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) reads 155 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, let roast rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, simmer apple mixture in a small saucepan until apples are tender; stir in any pork roast juices. Serve sliced roast with apples and sauce.
Super delicious! The blend of spices is great and the recipe is pretty easy to make. Will definitely make again.
Someone might want to fix the nutritional information on this recipe. If the actual calories are 19,000 for 6 serving then each serving would be over 3,000 calories. Obviously, this is not the case.
Wow! I was a little concerned with all of these spices. Never fear, this was totally delicious. The only thing I added was a little flour to the pan drippings before adding the apple mixture to make a nice gravy. excellent taste! My family could not stop talking about how great a dinner this was. Definitely a keeper recipe! Thank you so much for sharing~!
The whole family loved it and it was very easy to make. This recipe is a keeper!