1/1 Photo of Roasted Pork Loin With Apples and Cinnamon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cooking Directions.
- 2Rub pork loin with olive oil, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon each ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together the other half of the spices with the wine, honey, lemon juice and apple wedges.
- 4Roast pork in shallow pan in a 350 degrees F. oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) reads 155 degrees F.
- 5Remove from oven, let roast rest for 10 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, simmer apple mixture in a small saucepan until apples are tender; stir in any pork roast juices. Serve sliced roast with apples and sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pork Loin With Apples and Cinnamon
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 73.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 32.5 g