Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy pork loin recipe with white wine, rosemary, garlic and olive oil. Delicious!
- 1 (2 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried rosemary (can also use fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (I use extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water (to cover bottom of pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine rosemary, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Prepare the pork loin by making slits big enough to stuff the rosemary/garlic mixture into.
- Using a shallow roasting pan (with or without a rack) or even a glass baking dish.
- I then drizzle the olive oil all over the pork loin, sprinkling and rubbing any remaining mixture on top.
- Then I add about 1/2 cup water to the bottom of the roasting pan, to prevent any scorching.
- Turn and baste pork loin occasionally with liquids in the bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 - 2 1/2 hours. (Depending on pork loin size, make sure to cook 25-30 minutes for each pound.).
- Remove pork loin to serving plate. Then you can add 1/2-3/4 cup white wine in pan to loosen and scrape the brown bits of leftover fat and juices. Drizzle over pork loin if you choose or use as au jus for dipping.
Made for Pick-a-Chef: This is deeeeeelicious! AND so easy! Next time *and there will be many* I will make more rosemary-garlic mix and stuff more in the the pork. Thanks,MYSONSHINE!