Banh Mi is a Vietnamese sandwich brought over by the french. It's an exotic mix of roasted meats, fresh vegetables, herbs, and pate's. This is a healthier simplified version of this great tasting sandwich. The meat variations to this sandwich are endless. Roasted chicken, grilled chicken, turkey, ham...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix the broccoli slaw, sugar and vinegar in a bowl. Let sit in the fridge while preparing the rest of the sandwich.
- 3Season the Pork with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking (150-160 degrees).
- 4Let rest at least 5 minutes and slice thin.
- 5Cut the baguette in to 4 equal pieces and split in half. Spread mayonnaise on the bread, top with the roasted pork, cilantro, and broccoli slaw.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pork Banh Mi
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 167.9 mg
- Sodium 253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 53.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat french bread