Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Banh Mi is a Vietnamese sandwich brought over by the french. It's an exotic mix of roasted meats, fresh vegetables, herbs, and pate's. This is a healthier simplified version of this great tasting sandwich. The meat variations to this sandwich are endless. Roasted chicken, grilled chicken, turkey, ham...
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the broccoli slaw, sugar and vinegar in a bowl. Let sit in the fridge while preparing the rest of the sandwich.
- Season the Pork with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking (150-160 degrees).
- Let rest at least 5 minutes and slice thin.
- Cut the baguette in to 4 equal pieces and split in half. Spread mayonnaise on the bread, top with the roasted pork, cilantro, and broccoli slaw.