Taken from "Something Extra" I have not tried this, but didn't want to lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup apple cider, divided
- 2 large tart green apples, peeled, cored, and sliced to 3/4-inch thick (use 3 apples if small)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Rinse pork, pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and coat all sides with herbs.
- 3Melt butter in a large ovenproof skillet. Add pork and cook over med-high heat until well browned on all sides.
- 4Add 3/4 cup cider to skillet and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 5Add apples. Stir together the remaining 1/4 cup of cider with the honey and vinegar. Pour over pork.
- 6Place skillet in oven and cook 20-25 minutes until pork reaches 145 degrees.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pork & Apples With Cider Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.5
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Sodium 107.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 39.1 g