Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taken from "Something Extra" I have not tried this, but didn't want to lose it.
Make and share this Roasted Pork & Apples With Cider Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup apple cider, divided
- 2 large tart green apples, peeled, cored, and sliced to 3/4-inch thick (use 3 apples if small)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rinse pork, pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and coat all sides with herbs.
- Melt butter in a large ovenproof skillet. Add pork and cook over med-high heat until well browned on all sides.
- Add 3/4 cup cider to skillet and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add apples. Stir together the remaining 1/4 cup of cider with the honey and vinegar. Pour over pork.
- Place skillet in oven and cook 20-25 minutes until pork reaches 145 degrees.