Roasted Pork & Apples With Cider Glaze
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rinse pork, pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and coat all sides with herbs.
- Melt butter in a large ovenproof skillet. Add pork and cook over med-high heat until well browned on all sides.
- Add 3/4 cup cider to skillet and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add apples. Stir together the remaining 1/4 cup of cider with the honey and vinegar. Pour over pork.
- Place skillet in oven and cook 20-25 minutes until pork reaches 145 degrees.