Roasted Pineapple, Basil, Serrano and Saffron Salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss pineapple slices, 1/2 T oil, honey, and tumeric in large bowl to coat.
- Transfer mixture to rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast pineapple until beginning to brown, about 15 minutes. Cool.
- Chop pineapple, including core, into 1/3-inch cubes. Mix pineapple (about 2 1/2 cups) with remaining 1 1/2 T oil and all remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 hour for saffron to soften. Cover salsa; refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Stir salsa and serve.