Recipe by KJK #5
Super simple & tasty! I like to keep on hand to add to recipes or eat with goat cheese & crackers
Top Review by CHRISSYG
mmmmmm roasted peppers! This is a great base, to which I sometimes will add parsely or basil or a combination of both (fresh only, don't ruin this with dried herbs) Delish on some good crusty bread. Thanks for posting KJK
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peppers directly on grill grates. Turn until all sides are nice and charred.
- Remove from grill and place in a bag (I use a plastic ziptop bag) for about 15 minutes.
- While peppers are steaming place olive oil and garlic in an microwave safe bowl. Zap for about 30 seconds (microwaves vary - I watch mine closely and stop it when it just starts to bubble).
- Cleaned charred skins from pepper, cut off the tops and remove seeds & any veins.
- Slice (I do 1/2x2-inch ribbons) and put in the olive oil.
- *I'm not sure how longs these will keep in the fridge - with this portion they get eaten up pretty quick*.