1/3 Photos of Roasted Peppers and Hominy
This is such a wonderful and different side dish! I love it! The roasted hominy tastes sorta like popcorn to me. I love making this in the summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450º.
- 2Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Arrange hominy and vegetables on pan.
- 4Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings to taste.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan just before serving.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Peppers and Hominy
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g