1/2 Photos of Roasted Peppers and Aubergine/Eggplant Sandwich
1 hr 20 mins
Good on a bagel, sandwich roll or a wrap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- 2Put on a large cookie sheet, spread evenly.
- 3Place in oven at 350 degrees, stirring occasionally and to check that veggies are not to dry, add more oil if needed.
- 4Cook about 1 hour or until veggies are very tender, 350 degrees.
- 5Cool before serving.
- 6Add salt to taste.
- 7May be stored covered in fridge for 1 week or frozen.
- 8Bring to room temperature and stir before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Peppers and Aubergine/Eggplant Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 927.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g