Recipe by pinkie
From Dunbar's. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Aunt Cookie
I really liked this. I had it with crackers, and it was quite tasty. I wouldn't really say that this tasted "fishy"...it does have a passing resemblance to tartar sauce, maybe. This makes a huge amount of dip; I think I'll halve the recipe next time. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (7 ounce) jarroasted bell peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- crackers, break chunks or assorted fresh vegetable
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain roasted peppers thoroughly, roughly chop and set aside.
- Thaw and drain spinach, then add to peppers.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill mixture.
- For a decorative look, place dip inside a cabbage head, bread bowl or large red pepper.
- Serve with crackers, break chunks or assorted fresh vegetables.