Roasted Pepper Pesto-Tomato Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drop garlic through food chute with food processor on; process until minced.
- Add basil and next 6 ingredients (basil through bell peppers) and process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread pepper mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border, sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Arrange the tomato slices in a single layer on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle pizza with oregano.