Recipe by Sharon123
This can be used as a spread or dip, or a topping for all types of burgers, fish, or chicken. Enjoy! Adapted from Food & Wine magazine.
Top Review by momaphet
This was really good. After I had already prepared the peppers I discovered that my capers had gone bad, so I left them out and added a roasted garlic clove from another dish that I was making at the same time. I enjoyed dipping into this with some Trader Joe's Garlin Naan. Reviewed for ZWT 3
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast the pepper under the broiler, until charred all over, about 8 minutes. Move to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let steam for 5 minutes. Peel and finely chop the pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the roasted pepper with the mayonnaise, capers, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy.
- The aioli can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.