Recipe by Chef Otaktay
very tasty and great pizza that my familys been making for years to come my Grand parents called this dish "Sitting Bull's"
- 1 (13 inch) uncooked prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 garlic oil, sauce
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 large red bell pepper, roasted and sliced in strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare roasted pepper by placing whole pepper under oven broiler and turning often until all skin is blistered. Put in ziploc bag for 15 minutes to steam. Remove skin and core/seeds and cut in strips.
- Top dough crust with oil sauce, mozzarella cheese, gorgonzola cheese, and roasted pepper. Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.