Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another good tapas that can be prepared in advance of the party. From the diabetic website good eating good living. com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 16 cubes
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 2 red peppers, roasted, each cut into 8 small squares
- 16 small cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Divide cheese, basil, peppers and tomatoes among 16 small wooden skewers or wooden toothpicks.
- Place in small shallow dish.
- Add dressing; turn skewers to evenly coat ingredients with dressing.
- Let stand at room temperature 20 minute to marinate, turning occasionally.
- Remove skewers from marinade just before serving; discard marinade.