These tasty nibbles are a good source of Iron and Zinc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup pepitas, raw
- 1/2 teaspoon oil, extra-virgin olive
- salt, kosher
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, combine the pepitas with the olive oil and mix with a fork.
- 3Sprinkle on ½ teaspoon of salt and again toss with the fork.
- 4Spread the mixture on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, trying to be sure all the seeds are in one layer.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes until fragrant and lightly browned.
- 6Sprinkle with more salt and any other flavourings of your choice.
- 7Allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pepitas
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.1
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 16.9 g