Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very tasty and addictive appetizer !
Make and share this Roasted Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -5 cups pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- seasoning salt (I use McCormick's Season-All)
- Melt butter in a 9x13 pan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and pecans.
- Stir approximately every 15 minutes.
- Bake at 250 Fahrenheit for about 1+ hours until pecans are done (baked completely through).
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle to taste with seasoning salt.
Simple, tasty, and addictive.
My husband is a chemist for a local dried fruit and nut lab, testing for bacteria in samples sent in from orchards. Once they're done with the samples, the nuts can't be resold, so employees get to take them home. There are only so many ways to cook with nuts, or eat them, but this recipe is dynamite! Now I know what to do with the 20 pounds of walnuts.
Delicious! I used a little Seasoned salt along with some Adobo seasoning and a touch of cayenne pepper. Great little snack for the holidays.