Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love salmon, and when I found this recipe on msn health I just had to try it. Its really good, although I modified a little bit from the original to suit my tastes.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 teaspoons chopped pecans
- lemon wedge
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place skin side down on baking sheet.
- Combine mustard and honey, brush on top of salmon.
- Mix topping of breadcrumbs, nuts, and parsley and sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake at 400 degrees 10-15 minutes or until flaky.
- Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.
This was excellent! I used a bit more pecans (probably about 1/4 cup) and I really liked it. I also used yellow mustard instead of Dijon. Can't wait to use this recipe again. Thanks!
This is delicious. I used a 1/2 lb salmon fillet, omitted the pecans (don't like them) & only used 1 tbsp italian breadcrumbs. I only used a little parsley as well. My fillet was skinless, but it still worked with the recipe. Next time I will try garlic breadcrumbs for more flavor. Thanks for sharing.
This flavor is wonderful! We loved the different flavors and textures. I used coarse-ground mustard and instead of bread crumbs I used matzo meal since it is Passover. I did add extra pecans on top. We loved this and will make it again. Thanks.