Recipe by Nicole Cullip
I found this recipe on the Lehmann Farms website www.lehmannfarms.com, it is also where I bought their delicious Roasted Pecan Chocolate sauce that I used in this recipe.
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup lehmann farms roasted pecan chocolate syrup
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
- Melt chocolate in small heavy sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add chocolate sauce and stir well.
- Remove pan from heat, add butter and beat until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and eggs; mix thoroughly.
- Sift sugar, salt and flour together, then add chocolate mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake just until cooked, approx 30 minutes at 350 degrees.