1/4 Photos of Roasted Pears With Caramel Sauce
From USA Weekly. This is elegant enough to serve for company, but also perfect for an end to a comfortable family meal. Instead of the sour cream, you could use Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place butter in a baking pan large enough to hold the pears in a single layer.
- 3Set baking pan with butter in the heating oven until the butter melts.
- 4Sprinkle sugar over melted butter.
- 5Place pears, cut side down, on top.
- 6Bake until tender, about 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8Turn over pears and baste with pan sauce.
- 9Return to oven.
- 10Bake until golden and glossy, about 10 minutes.
- 11Let cool slightly.
- 12Transfer pears to dessert plates or bowls.
- 13Top each with a dollop of sour cream, drizzle with caramel pan sauce, sprinkle with nuts.
- 14Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pears With Caramel Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 104.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 69.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g