Recipe by DailyInspiration
Prepared by Kelsey Nixon on Cooking Channel. Com. This dish sounds absolutely delicious and I plan to try it very soon.
Top Review by h.riley
Excellent - Tasty and easy. I used chili sesame oil because I didn't have basic sesame oil. It turned out well, adding a little spice we liked. This will definitely become a go-to recipe. I'm going to serve the leftovers tossed with cold grilled chicken and I think it will be yummy.
- 1 napa cabbage, medium head, shredded
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1 cup peanuts, roasted and unsalted (extra for garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the cabbage with the scallions, cilantro and peanuts. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil, and sugar together. Slowly whisk in the canola oil until dressing is emulsified. Toss the dressing with the cabbage and garnish with roasted peanuts before serving.